Campbell Scientific data loggers are at the centre of our rugged, reliable data acquisition (DAQ) systems.The data loggers share similar measurement and programming capabilities; selection of the appropriate data logger depends mainly on the type, number, precision, and speed of measurements required. Multiplexers and/or SDM devices may be added to augment measurement and control capabilities that include:
- •providing non-volatile data storage and on-board battery-backed clock (excludes CR7)
- •on-board data processing
- •initiating measurement and control functions based on time or event
- •controlling external devices such as pumps, motors, alarms, freezers, valves, etc.
- •using our PC support software or keyboard/display to program
- •operating independently of ac power, computers, and human interaction
- •consuming minimal power from a 12 Vdc source
- •interfacing with on-site and telecommunication devices such as telephone modems (including cellular and voice-synthesized), short haul modems, radio transceivers, satellite transmitters, and ethernet interfaces
- •operating temperature range of -25° to 50°C; optional extended ranges are available.
Data Logger Comparison Video - Watch Now
Considered experts in the supply and support of environmental monitoring and data acquisition equipment, CSA are based in Australia with distributors throughout SE Asia, including Hanoi, Bangkok, and Singapore.
Data Logger Comparison Tables
Small Data loggers
Large Data loggers
Data logger Compatibility Table
Australia's top selling data logger - now with TCP/IP, SMS & wireless communication options for easy, reliable environmental monitoring.