The 227 estimates soil water potential from 0.1 to 10 bars. When the 227-L is wet, electrical resistance is low. As the 227-L dries, resistance increases. Calibration of individual probes is recommended for accurate soil water potential measurements. We recommend removing the probes during winter. Expected life is two freeze-thaw cycles.
- Uses electrical resistance method for soil water matric potential measurement
- Measurement range: -1000 kPa to -10 kPa
- Contains in-line blocking capacitors for applications when multiplexers are not used
- Manufactured by Delmhorst
- Weight: 180 g (0.4 lbs)
- Operating Temperature Range: Soil temperatures above freezing