(not available for purchase)
The NR-LITE is a rugged net radiometer manufactured by Kipp & Zonen.
Net radiometers measure the energy balance between incoming short-wave and long-wave IR radiation relative to surface reflected short-wave and outgoing long-wave IR radiation. This net radiometer includes two black conical absorbers; one facing upward, the other facing downward. They are coated in PTFE making them resistant to weather without requiring a fragile plastic dome. Both absorbers are calibrated to an identical sensitivity coefficient.
- Measures the energy balance between incoming short-wave and long-wave IR radiation relative to reflected short-wave and outgoing long-wave IR radiation
- High-output thermopile sensor
- Uses two conical absorbers coated in PTFE; one absorber faces up, one faces down
- Spectral response is 0 to 100 µm
- Requires 14264 bracket to mount to a vertical pipe or a UT018
- Manufactured by Kipp & Zonen
- Sensor: Blackened thermopile
- Spectral Response: 0 to 100 µm
- Sensitivity: 10 µV W-1m2 (nominal)
- Output range: ±25 mV
- Measurement Range: ±2000 W m-2
- CE Compliance: CE compliant under the European Union’s EMC directive