Data Collection Platforms (DCPs) gather the measurements then transmit them, via GOES satellites, to a receiving station. In one package, the DCP100 provides the equipment required in a DCP, including a transmitter, antenna, enclosure, power supply, and a choice of data logger (our CR510, CR10X, or CR23X). The DCP100 complies with the High Data Rate (HDR) specifications.
- Includes SAT HDR GOES transmitter, antenna, enclosure, power supply, data logger
- Gathers measurements then transmits them via GOES satellite
- NESDIS-certified for low and high data rates, including 100, 300, and 1200 bps
- Combines the measurement and control capabilities of our data loggers with the broad coverage of GOES telemetry
- Uses the SAT HDR GOES transmitter that has independent 16 Kbytes self-timed and random data buffers
- Provides automatic GPS correction of clock and oscillator drift
- Operates in extreme, remote environments
- Supports transmission lengths from 1 to 120 seconds. Short transmission lengths enable multiple stations to use the same NESDIS-assigned window
- Weight: See individual product pages.
- Dimensions: See individual product pages.
- Standard Operating Temperature Range: -40? to +50?C