The CS625 is a water content reflectometer designed specifically for the CR200-series data loggers. Volumetric water content measurements are made using time-domain methods that are sensitive to dielectric permittivity. The CS625 has a 0 to 3.3 V square wave frequency output.
The CS625 consists of two 30-cm long stainless steel rods connected to a printed circuit board. The probe rods can be inserted from the surface or the probe can be buried at any orientation to the surface, depending on your requirements.
- Specifically designed for our CR200-series dataloggers
- Measures volumetric water content using time-domain reflectometry methods
- Designed for long-term unattended water content monitoring
- Accuracy ±2.5% VWC using standard calibration
- Resolution better than 0.1% VWC Measurement time is <500 microseconds
- Accuracy: ±2.5% VWC using standard calibration in measurement range 0% VWC to 50% VWC
- Precision: 0.1% VWC
- Resolution: 0.1% VWC
- Rod Length: 300 mm (11.8”)
- Rod Diameter: 3.2 mm (0.13”)
- Rod Spacing: 32 mm (1.3”)
- Probe Head: 85 mm x 63 mm x 18 mm (3.3” x 2.5” x 0.7”)
- Maximum cable length: 305 m (1000 feet)
- Weight: 280 g (9.9 oz)