There are two ways to upgrade your firmware:
1. Connect to the CR9000X using the serial link or the ethernet link.
2. Use PC9000 | Tools Menu | Download.
3. In the files ype box in the file browser window use the drop down arrow to pick (operating system) (*.obj) then browse to the file on your computer where the desired operating system resides.
4. Double click on the file or click on the Open button; the download dialogue window will appear.
5. Click on the CPU button to begin the download process to the datalogger.
1. Download the DevConfig software from http://www.campbellsci.com/downloads
2. Install DevConfig on your computer.
3. Connect the CR9000X RS-232 port to the computer RS-232 port.
4. Start DevConfig.
5. Select CR9000X from the list.
6. Choose "Download OS" and follow the instructions displayed in the software interface screen.